Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm a model if you know what I mean...

Last summer my best friend from Japan Kazue visited the US and stayed at my parent's house for two weeks. We had a blast just hanging out and teaching each other Japanese and English phrases (I took Japanese for about 5 years but still struggle with it). Kazue's English btw is...well, better than mine actually.

At any rate, My friend loves photography and has a real talent for it. Before she left we decided to take pictures and we had the idea to pretend we were models.




Now like all people of Celtic decent the camera loves me not. It's the Irish jaw. None the less my friend's talent with her camera managed to turn me into--if not a model--something like a novice one. And since this is my blog and I can afford to be vain, I thought I'd share these pics. Of course I can't take credit. It's all Kazue's doing.








When I'm not modeling I'm writing. And I may have struck on an important idea for The Owl & The Eagle. Expect another excerpt soon...

2 comments:

Scott Oden said...

Allow me to be the first to say:

"Work it, sister!"

Those are good pics. Me, when I'm not modeling or writing I'm trying to raise awareness of Orcish suffering . . .

;)

Carla said...

Great photos!