Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Random Thoughts

Ack! I'm stuck again! Have I bitten off more than I can chew? Is three books too much? Should I just write straight through as much as I can? I just can't make little stuff come together. I have no idea what my problem is lately. I write (or at least research/read) for my novel almost every single day, but once again I'm suffering from writer's block. What gives?????!!!!!

This random string of thoughts was brought to you by the letter S. As in STUCK.

2 comments:

Little Red said...

I think your blog is very readable and amusing. I too am writing a blog and trying to work out if it is worth it, or if it is mere self indulgent rubbish. I am glad I am not alone in my writers block. Keep up the good work. Please check out my blog:

http://misadventuresmother.blogspot.com/

Wynn Bexton said...

I like your blog and blogs are good to keep the words flowing and the thoughts out there. It has been said (at writer's conferences I've attended) that blogs are very necessary for writers these days. After all, if we don't promote ourselves, who else will?